This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [janitor patch] Drop vestiges of 14-character limit support
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 22:27:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: [janitor patch] Drop vestiges of 14-character limit support
- References: <20030610021758.GA18959@doctormoo>
> If this is used in a host which simply hasn't been integrated yet (but is
> hoped to be integrated soon), by all means someone should tell me and I'll
> drop the patch.
We already have plenty of reasons why such hosts won't work anyway.
> * configure.in: Remove references to host_truncate_target.
> * configure: Regenerate.
> * config.gcc: Remove references to truncate_target,