This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix rs6000 builtin defines for eabi, eabisim, rtems
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 09 Jun 2003 18:20:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix rs6000 builtin defines for eabi, eabisim, rtems
- References: <20030609180805.A11541@us.ibm.com>
Janis Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This patch fixes mainline C builds for powerpc-eabisim.
> Before the change for PowePC bi-arch support the macro CPP_SYSV_SPEC in
> config/rs6000/sysv4.h defined _RELOCATABLE, __pic__, and __PIC__ at the
> appropriate times. Those were moved to TARGET_OS_SYSV_CPP_BUILTINS,
> which was not included in all of the places where it's needed. This
> patch adds that to TARGET_OS_CPP_BUILTINS for eabi, eabisim, and rtems.
> vxworks support doesn't currently set _RELOCATABLE and sets __pic__ and
> __PIC__ differently, so it might need to be fixed as well.
> Tested by building powerpc-eabisim, C only (more problems to
> OK for mainline?
This is OK.
> 2003-06-09 Janis Johnson <email@example.com>
> * config/rs6000/eabi.h (TARGET_OS_CPP_BUILTINS): Define builtins
> common to rs6000 sysv targets.
> * config/rs6000/eabisim.h (TARGET_OS_CPP_BUILTINS): Ditto.
> * config/rs6000/rtems.h (TARGET_OS_CPP_BUILTINS): Ditto.
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>