This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Patch to constrain maximal number of tries for incomplete dfa descriptions.
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 18:15:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFA: Patch to constrain maximal number of tries for incomplete dfa descriptions.
- References: <3EDF9496.BA6848A5@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > The following patch solves PR/10160 for the main line reported by
> > Eric Botcazou. The description of the problem is in comments for
> > max_lookahead_tries.
> Do you think I can backport it to the 3.3 branch?
Ok, I'll make it when I get an approval for the patch for the main line.
> > 2003-06-05 Vladimir Makarov <email@example.com>
> > * haifa-sched.c (max_lookahead_tries): New variable.
> > (max_issue): Check the number of tries.
> > (sched_init): Calculate value of max_lookahead_tries.
> Could you add "PR bootstrap/10835" to the entry?