This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug 8861] Revised patch - floating point literal mangling
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 09 Jun 2003 11:30:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Bug 8861] Revised patch - floating point literal mangling
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 11:25, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> After some discussion on the C++ ABI mailing list, the consensus seems
> to be that leading zeroes should *not* be stripped. Also I've
> implemented compatibility with 3.3 under -fabi-version=1, and an -Wabi
> Bootstrapped i686-linux. OK mainline?
This is OK for the branch and the mainline.
The C++ ABI mailing list is sometimes a little slower-paced than the GCC
lists; I wouldn't be surprised if someone from HP or IBM jumps in over
the next day or so, in which case you might have to vary your change a
bit, but I'm sure the basics will stay the same.