This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Eliminate Ada -Werror overrides
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Matt Kraai <kraai at alumni dot cmu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 23:14:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Eliminate Ada -Werror overrides
Please verify with Zack that the problem with tracebak.o really has
been solved. I have seen no checkin's for tracebak.c and it may be
the case that the warning was only generated on certain platforms.
(There's no information in the the original messages about the
exact nature of the warning and the platform used.)
If Zack doesn't object, you can check in this patch.
BTW. You should have posted your bindgen patch for review
before checking in.
On Thursday, Jun 5, 2003, at 23:46 America/New_York, Matt Kraai wrote:
-Werror is overridden for two files in ada/Make-lang.in.
b_gnatb.o generates an unused variable warning which I silenced
with __attribute__ ((__unused__)), and there was no warning for