This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Update symlink fix in PCH test
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 23:56:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Update symlink fix in PCH test
- References: <20030605200844.B5314@lucon.org>
H. J. Lu wrote:
* lib/copy-file.exp: New. Implement gcc_copy_files.
* lib/dg-pch.exp: Load copy-file.exp
(dg-pch): Use gcc_copy_files instead of "file copy".
It would be nice if we could avoid duplication between the gcc and
libstdc++-v3 testsuites, but we don't have any top level directory for
testsuite library routines, so I suppose we can worry about that later.
This is OK.