This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [java patch]: Patch ping
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:57:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: [java patch]: Patch ping
- References: <3EC50FFF.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tom Tromey writes:
> >>>>> "Nathan" == Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> writes:
> Nathan> I've recieved no comment about my patch to the java front end
> Nathan> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-05/msg00805.html
> Did you ever get a response to this?
> It looks fine to me, but Andrew, Per, or a global maintainer would
> have to approve it.
Sorry I missed it. Yes, this looks like a good improvement. Please
check it in.