This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [java patch]: Patch ping
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 05 Jun 2003 09:39:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: [java patch]: Patch ping
- References: <3EC50FFF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Nathan" == Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> writes:
Nathan> I've recieved no comment about my patch to the java front end
Did you ever get a response to this?
It looks fine to me, but Andrew, Per, or a global maintainer would
have to approve it.