This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for testing asm_fprintf format attribute
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:18:26 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: Patch for testing asm_fprintf format attribute
- References: <200306050235.WAA21934@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> As promised, here's a test for the new asm_fprintf format attribute.
> The test doesn't check every corner case of errouneous flag usage,
> regular printf does a good job of that. However it does provide
> coverage of the accepted and rejected specifiers for this format.
> Tested on sparc-sun-solaris2.7 via "make check".
> Ok for mainline?
Joseph S. Myers