This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: x86_64 gen_align fix
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:24:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: x86_64 gen_align fix
- References: <20030604202031.GA17749@twiddle.net>
> We could fall through without returning anything. Probably
> only shows up for real with cross compilers, since no real
> version of the x86_64 assembler doesn't support max skip.
Thanks, I've missed that. We do produce these even in 32bit code
generation so there are definitly sensible configurations without the