This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Project page update [patch]
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:55:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Project page update [patch]
- References: <20030530033435.GA389@tornado.toronto.redhat.com> <20030604122043.A2312@us.ibm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 03:29:04PM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 15:20, Janis Johnson wrote:
> > On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 11:34:35PM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> > > Adds links to the Summit proceedings and daily snapshots of the
> > > branch. It also re-organizes the table of contents and updates
> > > the introduction text.
> > >
> > > Checked with http://validator.w3.org.
> > Gerald prefers shorter tags, e.g. "#docs" and "#contrib" rather than
> > "#documentation" and "#contributing", but other than that this looks
> > fine. Sorry for the delay, I'm way behind on mail.
> Sure. Gerald had given me full commit rights for the tree-ssa page, so
> the patch is committed already. I'll fix it momentarily.
I looked but somehow missed that it had been committed (sorry), and was
surprised that you would need approval for your own project page.