This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] powerpc64-linux bi-arch support
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 10:48:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] powerpc64-linux bi-arch support
> Below is a forward port of the ppc64-linux bi-arch support.
> Similar patch got lots of testing on gcc-3_2-rhl8-branch and some on
I have bootstrapped this patch on AIX and it appears to be okay.
Please go ahead and commit it.