This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Janitor] Remove SUBTARGET_PROLOGUE
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:36:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Janitor] Remove SUBTARGET_PROLOGUE
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, May 31, 2003 at 09:39:27PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> * config/i386/uwin.h: Remove SUBTARGET_PROLOGUE.
> * config/i386/i386.c (ix86_expand_prologue): Do not use
> * system.h: Poision SUBTARGET_PROLOGUE.
I think better no. The only thing that should be poisoned
are obsolete macros that were a part of the backend "interface".
This is clearly not the case here.