This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Updated --with-cpu patch, v9
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:00:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: Updated --with-cpu patch, v9
- References: <20030512225727.GA19286@nevyn.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This is an update to the --with-cpu patch I posted some months ago. It's
> evolved and simplified quite a lot, and I think the result is much nicer
> than any previous version.
I've looked at the split-up patches you posted subsequently to this,
and I think the whole can go in. Thanks for your patience with this
Someone said something about reindenting config.gcc, which would be a
good idea, but please do that as a separate patch if you want to do