This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: split complex arguments (heads up)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:43:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: patch: split complex arguments (heads up)
>>>>> Aldy Hernandez writes:
Aldy> Same patch as before, with back end tweaks for FUNCTION_VALUE and
Aldy> Bootstrapped and regtested on ppc-linux by changing the
Aldy> SPLIT_COMPLEX_ARGS macro to 1.
Looks good to me. Hopefully some global write maintainer will
approve the non-rs6000-specific parts.