This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Recent change to mips_output_move
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 02 Jun 2003 12:05:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: Recent change to mips_output_move
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 12:00, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> Eric, your last commit had the following (unannounced ;) change to
> mips_output_move. Was this just something you trying out and
> committed accidentally? Or was it a deliberate change?
> (And if it was deliberate, why was it needed? ;)
Dammit. It was part of something I was testing to complete removing
> It breaks mips16 builds, so I'd like to revert it if that's OK...
Yeah, I'd noticed this too - which is why I wasn't planning on
committing it yet ;)
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>