This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] macro redefinition with different token count
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dj at redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 12:03:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] macro redefinition with different token count
- References: <200305300347.h4U3lFeX054900@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
Loren James Rittle <email@example.com> writes:
>> * cppmacro.c (warn_of_redefinition): Handle cases where the two
>> definitions have different numbers of tokens.
> Thanks DJ, I can confirm that this fixes the test case in
> preprocessor/11022 (thus consider adding an annotation and closing
> that PR when you commit). I revised the posted test case into dejagnu
> form (consider committing it along with your patch since this problem
> wasn't covered by the existing tests) and covered the related oddity.
> (I'd say that your fix is obviously correct, but I'm only adding some bits.)
It's correct. Please do check both the patch and the testcase in, and
close the PR.