This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Bootstrap failure on ia64 (take 2)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:18:11 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Bootstrap failure on ia64 (take 2)
On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> >> Once again, I believe this patch should fix both the current ia64
> >> bootstrap failures and the powerpc testsuite regressions.
> > And very likely bootstrap failures on sparc64-linux and sparc-linux too.
> I'm working through a 2000-message backlog. Has this been resolved
Richard Henderson approved Matt Kraai's solution for this problem:
2003-05-24 Matt Kraai <email@example.com>
* builtins.c (expand_builtin_memcpy): Use mode of dest_addr for