This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] New tests
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 18:10:32 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] New tests
- References: <200305302209.h4UM9IA8019929@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Fri, 30 May 2003 email@example.com wrote:
> These test two bugs found while working on the tree-ssa code.
> I've checked these into the branch.
Wouldn't it be better to check them into mainline?
The rationale being that,
- this will help avoid merge conflicts with duplicate names of tests
(which we had with some other branch IIRC),
- it will help test mainline right away, and
- the tests won't get lost should the branch not get merged for some
reason (though I don't consider this a serious option for tree-ssa <g>).
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/