This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [janitor] toplev.c cleanups
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:44:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [janitor] toplev.c cleanups
- References: <D1B14C00-9209-11D7-93AE-000393750C1E@redhat.com>
Aldy Hernandez wrote:-
> I factored rest_of_compilation into helper functions. I reduced the
> function from 1400 lines to 500. This is ok, but what we really need
> is a major overhaul of this file.
I'll be slowly moving the option handling code out of toplev.c FWIW.