This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[tree-ssa] Another testcase
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 18:38:26 -0600
- Subject: [tree-ssa] Another testcase
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
I don't know if this will currently fail on tree-ssa, but it certainly
fails in my tree right now when I use operand_equal_p instead of
simple_cst_equal for checking equality of trees.
The underlying problem is operand_equal_p returns false anytime one
of the nodes its given has TREE_SIDE_EFFECTS set. We unconditionally
set TREE_SIDE_EFFECTS on the toplevel node of a STMT_EXPR. This
then gets propagated up to that node's parents.
struct tree_decl decl;
typedef union tree_node *tree;