This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] More constant folding of math built-ins (take 2)
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 23:51:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] More constant folding of math built-ins (take 2)
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle wrote:
My sincere apologies. As Brad Lucier has pointed out, my trigonometry
is not what it was twenty years ago,
We're relying on spherical trigonometry routines written by a colleague
of mine 15 years ago for our weather forecasting.
Don't feel ashamed -- show up for next years' GCC summit !
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)