This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Tweak DFA examples in the docs
- From: "Vladimir N. Makarov" <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 17:28:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Tweak DFA examples in the docs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Botcazou wrote:
> I spotted an oddness in the examples given in the DFA section of the docs: is
> "type" not more likely to be used than "cpu" as the attribute?
> Tested with 'make doc'. Ok for mainline and 3.3 branch?
> Eric Botcazou
> 2003-05-30 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> * doc/md.texi (Automaton pipeline description): Use
> "type" instead of "cpu" as the attribute in the examples.
It is ok for me. The patch is safe, so you can commit it. Thank for the patch.