This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH to decl.c: Factor debug code
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: 30 May 2003 19:54:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH to decl.c: Factor debug code
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <email@example.com>
Benjamin Kosnik <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > These two names sound odd to me; I'd say cxx_make_scope or make_cxx_scope,
| > and initial_push_namespace_scope. Also, the latter needs a comment.
| Huh. I'd thought the same thing when I read this patch.
| ... or maybe push_initial_namespace_scope and make_cxx_scope? Most
| functions seem to be named with the active verb as the first bit, at
| least that is the active convention that I'm pushing in the runtime.
I'll incorporate those suggestions.
I still need to know whether it is OK for branch. This patch has been
triggered by the name-lookup performance work.