This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH for 3.3/trunk] Fix PR10956 (Function templatespecialization tsubst regression)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 30 May 2003 08:58:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH for 3.3/trunk] Fix PR10956 (Function templatespecialization tsubst regression)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 08:08, Kriang Lerdsuwanakij wrote:
> This patch fixes PR10956 which is a regression in 3.3 and trunk.
> The problem appears we are tsubst'ing the body of function templates
> where its enclosing is specialized. The full set of template arguments
> (which is required to locate the right specialization) should not be
> used here. GCC currently fail to notice this and cause ICE deep
> inside tsubst.
> Patch tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK for trunk and 3.3 branch?