This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:52:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jason Merrill writes:
>> Yes, avail_expr_eq has the same issue, but it's a little more "interesting"
>> in that we call back to simple_cst_equal which doesn't handle commutative
>> expressions well.
>I use operand_equal_p in gimple_tree_eq; it handles commutativity just
Ah. That's precisely what I was looking for. That simplifies things.