This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Require at least GNAT 3.14 as bootstrap compiler
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 30 May 2003 08:46:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Require at least GNAT 3.14 as bootstrap compiler
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 08:51, Florian Weimer wrote:
> PR 8560 shows that GNAT 3.13 results in problems at least on some
> architectures, while 3.14 does not. Is it okay to simply update the
> requirement documentation?
Yes, please do.