This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to &&/|| gimplification
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>,Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:42:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to &&/|| gimplification
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200305292020.h4TKKIHm009501@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 02:20:18PM -0600, email@example.com wrote:
> Well, the mental model Richard and I hashed through a while back was
> that we'd do most loop optimizations at the tree level, but that we'd
> need a simplified loop optimizer to run on RTL as well. Once we lower
> to RTL there's going to be some stuff exposed for LICM and possibly
> some strength reductions.
Maybe Joern's late-loop.c that no one has reviewed, could be used for