This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:36:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- References: <200305301515.h4UFFgB8018022@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Fri, 30 May 2003 09:15:42 -0600, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> For the real uses, I'm just going to have avail_expr_hash use
> iterative_hash_expr, which already does the right thing. It seems kindof
> silly to duplicate the code.
> Yes, avail_expr_eq has the same issue, but it's a little more "interesting"
> in that we call back to simple_cst_equal which doesn't handle commutative
> expressions well.
I use operand_equal_p in gimple_tree_eq; it handles commutativity just