This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATH] fix c/10962, slow lookup_field
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:33:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATH] fix c/10962, slow lookup_field
- References: <44F85ED4-92A2-11D7-BA82-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
Thanks, almost there.
I wouldn't bother with the DECL_DECLARES_TYPE_NON_TEMPLATE_P macro; it
doesn't make the code any clearer. Just write the test directly in the
Also, we need a more descriptive name than "lang_record_type" for this
struct. Perhaps sorted_fields_type?
Don't add another blank line before struct lang_type.