This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to &&/|| gimplification
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 03 11:25:07 EDT
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to &&/|| gimplification
I also don't think the ability to output the above should stand in the
way of *optimizing* the code.
Well sure, but it's not one or the other since the MEM_EXPR is *also*
used for optimization.