This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to &&/|| gimplification
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Date: 30 May 2003 10:56:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to &&/|| gimplification
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <AB2A82C8-92AE-11D7-BFE7-000A95A34564@dberlin.org>
On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 10:54, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> > There'll be a lot of this kind of interaction. Right now I think we
> > should start exploring and finding out what the other compilers do in
> > this area.
> I can make a little summary table if you like, i've already explored
> what a lot of compilers do in the area. No idea how *well* it works,
> just what they do.
Cool! Please do. We can add it to the TODO section in the project
page. I guess all this information you have is shareable, right?