This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to &&/|| gimplification
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>,Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:54:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to &&/|| gimplification
I can make a little summary table if you like, i've already explored
what a lot of compilers do in the area. No idea how *well* it works,
just what they do.
There'll be a lot of this kind of interaction. Right now I think we
should start exploring and finding out what the other compilers do in