This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to &&/|| gimplification
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 03 10:34:30 EDT
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to &&/|| gimplification
> Wouldn't that lose the memory tracking information we have now?
Yes. That's why you do array transformations before lowering
I don't follow. A critical use of the memory tracking information is
in -fverbose-asm, so the assembler code is more readable. It is used in
optimization, but that's the less important use, I'd say.