This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 30 May 2003 10:18:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200305301413.h4UEDbLe017767@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 10:13, email@example.com wrote:
> Tee hee hee. I know what's causing this. With work I could probably
> expose it on just about any target.
*chuckle* With checking enabled we don't get the failure :) It
definitely looks like something a weird hash problem may cause.
> Give me a few minutes to think a solution through.