This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for m32r/10988
- From: Kazuhiro Inaoka <inaoka dot kazuhiro at renesas dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: dhazeghi at yahoo dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:18:47 +0900
- Subject: Re: Patch for m32r/10988
- References: <9A8A0164-9139-11D7-86EC-000393681B36@yahoo.com><email@example.com>
> Hi Kazuhiro,
> Thanks for submitting this patch. Before I apply it however, can I
> check if you and Renasis have a gcc copyright assignment on file
> with the FSF ? Without such an assignment we could not accept the
I thought that I sent only simple pathes now.
But probably, we should have it and others (binutils, cgen, gdb, newlib
We will send patches for fixing bugs and new functions.
Would you tell me how to get a Copyright Assignment?