This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 29 May 2003 21:59:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200305300144.h4U1ijVN015154@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 21:44, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Does it occur in an unmerged tree, if so, when? If so I may be able to poke
> at it tomorrow -- my only PPC box will take all night to build, but I'm
> willing to put my time/money where my mouth is...
Thanks! I was just building on a pristine tree on the other ppc box
I've got (also dreadfully slow). If it also fails, I'll send it your