This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:44:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Diego Novillo
>On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 21:23, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> >I'm trying to stabilize the merge and I still have a few regressions to
>> >check in x86 and amd64. I will reverse this hunk temporarily until I
>> >fix all the other bits.
>> I would *much* prefer we understand the PPC failure instead of reverting
>> the change, even on a temporary basis.
>So would I.
Does it occur in an unmerged tree, if so, when? If so I may be able to poke
at it tomorrow -- my only PPC box will take all night to build, but I'm
willing to put my time/money where my mouth is...