This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 29 May 2003 21:29:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200305300123.h4U1Njek014975@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 21:23, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> >I'm trying to stabilize the merge and I still have a few regressions to
> >check in x86 and amd64. I will reverse this hunk temporarily until I
> >fix all the other bits.
> I would *much* prefer we understand the PPC failure instead of reverting
> the change, even on a temporary basis.
So would I.