This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Another EH cfg cleanup PATCH
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:00:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Another EH cfg cleanup PATCH
- References: <200305292319.h4TNJc5M014628@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Thu, 29 May 2003 17:19:38 -0600, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> In message <email@example.com>, Jason Merrill writes:
> >On Thu, 22 May 2003 16:16:44 -0600, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> >> Odd. I thought I had the code to reach from one cleanup to the
> >> next. Very odd.
> >Where? I don't see anything that looks like it's trying to handle this.
> >> Do you have some sample code handy? I'm more than happy to poke at it.
> [ ... test removed ... ]
> OK, I think I've got this working. Just to be sure, the only edge you're
> aware of that we're missing is the edge which connects the last block in
> of the FINALLY part of a TRY_FINALLY_EXPR to the first block in the next
> outer TRY_FINALLY_EXPR. Right?
Ditto for TRY_CATCH_EXPRs that just do a cleanup.