This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Another EH cfg cleanup PATCH
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:19:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Another EH cfg cleanup PATCH
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Jason Merrill writes:
>On Thu, 22 May 2003 16:16:44 -0600, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> Odd. I thought I had the code to reach from one cleanup to the
>> next. Very odd.
>Where? I don't see anything that looks like it's trying to handle this.
>> Do you have some sample code handy? I'm more than happy to poke at it.
[ ... test removed ... ]
OK, I think I've got this working. Just to be sure, the only edge you're
aware of that we're missing is the edge which connects the last block in
of the FINALLY part of a TRY_FINALLY_EXPR to the first block in the next
outer TRY_FINALLY_EXPR. Right?