This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [janitor] toplev.c cleanups
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:19:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [janitor] toplev.c cleanups
On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 05:08 PM, Eric Christopher wrote:
I didn't change any logic, just moved stuff around. So it shouldn't
hard to review.
hallelujah. we should be doing more of this. *looks at own files*
It takes an awful lot of time, actually. What I would suggest is
everyone picking a file; otherwise this could take any one person
months and months ;-).