This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Flush OBJC_PROLOGUE down the drain
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 May 2003 15:49:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: Flush OBJC_PROLOGUE down the drain
- References: <3ED67A3A.email@example.com>
Stan Shebs <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> OBJC_PROLOGUE is a documented target macro, but never actually set
> to a nonempty value, and after a little research going back to 1.42,
> I can't find that anybody *ever* set it to anything, in either FSF
> or NeXT versions. So it's gone; tested on darwin native and avr
> cross, and committed.
You should probably add OBJC_PROLOGUE to #pragma poison, in case
someone has a secret port somewhere that defines it.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>