This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [janitor] toplev.c cleanups
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 May 2003 15:47:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [janitor] toplev.c cleanups
- References: <D1B14C00-9209-11D7-93AE-000393750C1E@redhat.com>
This is kind of hard to review properly, but I like the idea, I don't
think the patch is making anything worse, and I'm going to trust that
you didn't accidentally delete any important optimisation passes :-).
So the patch is OK.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>