This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: My patches waiting for approval
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 May 2003 15:40:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: My patches waiting for approval
- References: <031FB6FC-917B-11D7-BA82-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> My patches waiting for approval.
> Looks like no one is around this week.
> Fix c/10962, slow lookup_field, this is a regression, I have a
> patch for 3.3.1 if one is deemed needed.
Could you respond to Jason's comment? I really do think this should
be shared between the two frontends, if possible.
(The patch looks good other than that.)
> Fix ibstdc++/9815: atomicity.h - fails to compile with -O3 -masm=intel
I will leave this for an x86 maintainer.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>