This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:13:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removing redundant loads
On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 04:38 PM, email@example.com wrote:
I mentioned at the GCC summit, I had a nice one line patch which
tree-ssa to remove redundant loads at basically no cost.
And this patch rapes the ability of load PRE to work.