This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Eliminate gthr-gnat.[ch] warnings
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: kraai at alumni dot cmu dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 May 03 12:30:32 EDT
- Subject: Re: Eliminate gthr-gnat.[ch] warnings
gthr-gnat.[ch] generate a number of warnings:
The following patch eliminates them (as well as two minor
cleanups). It was bootstrapped and regression tested on
OK to commit?
It turns out that this is just the "tip of the iceberg" and I've found
a number of other problems with this, which is on my list to fix, but you
might as well commit these now.