This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Expand unreachable WHILE_STMTs like DO_STMTs.
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 03:12:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Expand unreachable WHILE_STMTs like DO_STMTs.
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't like the code duplication here. Instead, you could split out the
interesting do loop code into a separate function that takes 'cond' and