This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: XFAILing gcc.dg/uninit-C.c on non 64-bit platforms?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kaveh Ghazi <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 00:00:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: XFAILing gcc.dg/uninit-C.c on non 64-bit platforms?
On Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at 23:33 US/Eastern, Roger Sayle wrote:
Interestingly powerpc supports TImode
when running on AIX and Linux, but fails on Darwin.
No it is not, Darwin runs only on 32bit PPC, while most
people who are sending testresults back to gcc on Linux
and AIX are on a 64bit PPC.
Remember some targets are dual 32/64. Like it could fail on sparc
also, but not sparc64.