This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
My patches waiting for approval
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 22:12:35 -0400
- Subject: My patches waiting for approval
My patches waiting for approval.
Looks like no one is around this week.
Fix c/10962, slow lookup_field, this is a regression, I have a
patch for 3.3.1 if one is deemed needed.
Fix ibstdc++/9815: atomicity.h - fails to compile with -O3 -masm=intel